ADVERTISEMENT

Has Toots finally lost it?

bksfg4

Sep 14, 2009
Or was he really ever all there? Has anyone else noticed the number of posts Toots keeps making and then he is the only person replying to his own posts? It reminds me of the old hermit living in a cave who keeps responding to his own echo or the senile person just talking to themself in the corner. It’s starting to get kind of sad. Maybe you should take a hint that people are bored of your constant ranting. You get the occasional thumbs up from your buddies but I’m starting to really feel sorry for you. Maybe focus some attention toward your life outside mosports for a little while to give everyone a chance to miss your humorous takes and witty banter.

Reactions: l_Pete_l
Or was he really ever all there? Has anyone else noticed the number of posts Toots keeps making and then he is the only person replying to his own posts? It reminds me of the old hermit living in a cave who keeps responding to his own echo or the senile person just talking to themself in the corner. It’s starting to get kind of sad. Maybe you should take a hint that people are bored of your constant ranting. You get the occasional thumbs up from your buddies but I’m starting to really feel sorry for you. Maybe focus some attention toward your life outside mosports for a little while to give everyone a chance to miss your humorous takes and witty banter.
What does it matter? Do you feel good about yourself?
That post is just as pathetic as what you are accusing Toots of doing.

First of all, I’m not responding to myself. I’m sharing several people’s opinions on one subject. I’m not attacking mosports members to get my jollies.

What does it matter? Do you feel good about yourself?
That post is just as pathetic as what you are accusing Toots of doing.
Sorry to invade your safe space 😂 Predictable response from you that does not even address any the point of the thread due to some cognitive dissonance you have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT