ADVERTISEMENT

Haha, Florida State!

RawMeat_III

Aug 26, 2023
Under Bowden, I had respect for FSU.

Now, I loathe them. From that shrimp-eating “I lernt my lesson” POS Jameis Winston… to all their players pouting and refusing to play Georgia… to their new fashion-conscious “Look at Me!” QB with the absurd amount of syllables in his last name…FSU sucks.

Last edited:

Now, I loathe them. From that shrimp-eating “I lernt my lesson” POS Jameis Winston… to all their players pouting and refusing to play Georgia… to their new fashion-conscious “Look at Me!” QB with the absurd amount of syllables in his last name…FSU sucks.

And Georgia Tech even had cooler looking uniforms.

america burn GIF

You're still living in 2012 bub. Norvell has done a great job stabilizing a program that Jimbo left for dead.

"all of their players pouting and refusing to play" Business decision. Every player that could play, did play after Travis went down. Even elevated their play to the point the defense was elite. To be rewarded with a snub in the playoffs. Why play in that game if they told you the last three games you played didn't mean anything? They had somewhere in the ball park of 10-11 players get drafted to the NFL and a handful of others who were vying for practice squad spots. Committee just told them regular season games didn't matter............

You're still living in 2012 bub. Norvell has done a great job stabilizing a program that Jimbo left for dead.

"all of their players pouting and refusing to play" Business decision. Every player that could play, did play after Travis went down. Even elevated their play to the point the defense was elite. To be rewarded with a snub in the playoffs. Why play in that game if they told you the last three games you played didn't mean anything? They had somewhere in the ball park of 10-11 players get drafted to the NFL and a handful of others who were vying for practice squad spots. Committee just told them regular season games didn't matter............
Your season over already Kenkster..?

Reactions: RawMeat_III
Your season over already Kenkster..?
FSU's season is over. I hate transfer QB's. (And double 3's in a GL situation, dumb)

Vikes will milk Darnold for a 7-10 record.

The real fun starts tonight.

FSU's season is over. I hate transfer QB's. (And double 3's in a GL situation, dumb)

Vikes will milk Darnold for a 7-10 record.

The real fun starts tonight.
I really think that Darnold may work out for the Queens. He has the experience and ability he just has yet to put it together. Good luck to the Vikes..! All of a sudden the NFC North is stacked. It will be a very interesting race in that division.

Vikes have two great receivers and good TE. They're capable of making a mediocre QB look peppery.

Reactions: HomeyR
Vikes have two great receivers and good TE. They're capable of making a mediocre QB look peppery.
I believe one of the great receivers is suspended for several weeks. You know, like Rice should be.

You have to remember Kenkster concept of team may be warped because he played on a one man team in HS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT