ADVERTISEMENT

Free market capitalism!

r14veer

Nov 16, 2009
Except when it’s a campaign issue!

From the X interview:

“The election is coming up, and people want to hear about the economy. Food prices are up … and this stupid administration allowed this to happen,” Trump said. “And it’s a shame. And that’s the thing people most care about, in my opinion.”

What he is suggesting sounds like a familiar economic system that Americans are horribly frightened of. Hopefully, you vanguards of the free market will hold him to account for this heinous suggestion that government should control food prices.

Except when it’s a campaign issue!

From the X interview:

“The election is coming up, and people want to hear about the economy. Food prices are up … and this stupid administration allowed this to happen,” Trump said. “And it’s a shame. And that’s the thing people most care about, in my opinion.”

What he is suggesting sounds like a familiar economic system that Americans are horribly frightened of. Hopefully, you vanguards of the free market will hold him to account for this heinous suggestion that government should control food prices.
I must of missed where Trump said anything at all about implementing price controls???

When did he say that

I must of missed where Trump said anything at all about implementing price controls???

When did he say that

Of course you did. Making inferences is all of a sudden hard when talking about our favored political candidate, most of us are guilty of this to some degree or another. Food prices are up … and this stupid administration allowed this to happen. I’m not sure that even the former president knew what he was actually implying here by saying “…allowed this to happen.” But by using that phrase, he’s implying that the president not only can, but should control the price of foodstuffs in some way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT