ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Osage 21 - Belton 0

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
Anthony Thompson played both ways 130+yds rushing and 2 TDs.
Fort had 6 starters on offense out.
I know Shrum is a baseball commit but he has college potential at QB. Lots of dropped passes for Belton

Last edited:
Reactions: Fort80
Anthony Thompson played both ways 130+yds rushing and 2 TDs.
Fort had 6 starters on offense out.
I know Shrum is a baseball commit but he has college potential at QB. Lots of dropped passes for Belton
That’s not true they were missing Peppers and the Lineman that got kicked out…. And their QB but I think 15 is going to start regardless if 2 gets healthy by end of season. He just throws it better and is a decent runner

Shrum can chuck it a mile. Definitely some college potential. Needs to take the easy passes once in a while. He looked to be wanting to throw deep ball every play

That’s not true they were missing Peppers and the Lineman that got kicked out…. And their QB but I think 15 is going to start regardless if 2 gets healthy by end of season. He just throws it better and is a decent runner

Shrum can chuck it a mile. Definitely some college potential. Needs to take the easy passes once in a while. He looked to be wanting to throw deep ball every play
Oh yeah and Thompson is a man amongst boys. Single handedly won the game for Fort tonight by running the ball and making tackles everywhere

Reactions: thetophat2021

I was told the starting Center is still recovering from a summer injury and also a senior WR and the starting running back from last week was out. That's why Thompson was used at RB. I agree on QB situation.
I've been hoping to see Thompson on offense. Hopefully these D1 coaches that have their heads up their a.. will wake up.
They've now seen it on offense and defense. That young man is a credit to the game of football.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fort80
I was told the starting Center is still recovering from a summer injury and also a senior WR and the starting running back from last week was out. That's why Thompson was used at RB. I agree on QB situation.
I've been hoping to see Thompson on offense. Hopefully these D1 coaches that have their heads up their a.. will wake up.
They've now seen it on offense and defense. That young man is a credit to the game of football.
Burt, the sophomore rb who started vs Kearney I assume was also out with injury last night. The soph qb makes some soph decisions at times but definitely has promise.

The only thing I think holding thompson back from d1 offers I think is his height. I would love to see him go to a D1 school as a walk-on if the offers don't come. You would think his brothers alma-mater would be the type of school willing to take a chance on the young man.

That defense overall looks pretty salty. Hoping Peppers is back vs PC.

Reactions: quadzilla200
This score confused me until I see that either they have a lot out or just have no offense, even without peppers 21 on belton is not a good showing. Not sure peppers helps enough to get by PC but PC is vulnerable to the run game unless you have 0 passing game which is what killed GV last night. They sold out run and GV still couldn't pass. C5D8 is fun to watch this year.

This score confused me until I see that either they have a lot out or just have no offense, even without peppers 21 on belton is not a good showing. Not sure peppers helps enough to get by PC but PC is vulnerable to the run game unless you have 0 passing game which is what killed GV last night. They sold out run and GV still couldn't pass. C5D8 is fun to watch this year.
Just two weeks in and, all things remaining equal, Carthage and Platte County are 2-3 in either order in C5 with NINETY point Helias Catholic close in tow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT