ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone knows where they were

The man took a piece of plastic “for democracy”. What a hero. Bahahahahaha
Then he pumped his fist like he had planted the flag on Iwo Jima. Which was also a posed picture.

The man took a piece of plastic “for democracy”. What a hero. Bahahahahaha
Then he pumped his fist like he had planted the flag on Iwo Jima. Which was also a posed picture.
Toots, I really do feel bad for you. You have some serious issues. You call the "MAGA" cult, but you have your own issues.

Nothing like defending the man who ridiculed a crippled guy and says the disabled should just die because they cost us too much. But you want to put him back in the WH and you say I have issues?

34 felony convictions but I have issues.

Digital penetration in a changing room but I have issues.

Using a sharpie to change the path of a hurricane but I have issues.

You can’t recognize evil when it stares you in the face for a decade but I have issues.

Nothing like defending the man who ridiculed a crippled guy and says the disabled should just die because they cost us too much. But you want to put him back in the WH and you say I have issues?

You can’t recognize evil when it stares you in the face for a decade but I have issues.
If you're referring to me you obviously don't comprehend things well. How many times have I stated that I don't support Trump. Yes, I am a conservative but I don't support Trump or his actions. If the same thing would happen to Biden, and Pubs were acting like you are, I'd say the same dang thing to them. The fact that a former president had an assassination attempt on their life and you're essentially defending it is a little disturbing. But again carry on with how the GOP is the problem and people like you are here to "help" our country. Any American that believes it is ok for an assassination attempt to happen on a president or former president has serious problems.

Thanks to Toots McDuck we all know how Twitter felt about DJT.
Keep up the good work.
His buddy Hugh Jasfan has been keeping him up to date on all items pertaining to DJT. I heard Hugh's cousin, Richard Fitzwell, will start commenting soon.

Funny the “cripple guy” crap came up because the father went to Trump asking for more money for the trust to keep providing care for his son.

No mention of the millions of dollars Trump had already supplied to provide care for the young man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT