ADVERTISEMENT

Eugene vs Hartville

Salisbury and Plattsburgh are pretty worthy of consideration for the best teams in class 2 as well although I don't know a lot about either team. You can argue that South Iron and Chadwick in class 1 is possible state championship game as well

Wow I looked at Eugenes schedule, I did not realize they were that good. Impressive.

Wow I looked at Eugenes schedule, I did not realize they were that good. Impressive.
Playing Father Tolton within 11 sure was as was their OT loss to perennial contender Mexico. I got crap for saying I like "scheduling up" but still contend it pays off most of the time.

Hartville was a more dangerous opponent than I suspected even knowing they are another seemingly perennial title threat!

Playing Father Tolton within 11 sure was as was their OT loss to perennial contender Mexico. I got crap for saying I like "scheduling up" but still contend it pays off most of the time.

Hartville was a more dangerous opponent than I suspected even knowing they are another seemingly perennial title threat!
On that scheduling note got a chance to look at Thayer earlier this week. Now THAT is how you do it.

This is one game that should have been played at a neutral site. JMO

Reactions: thetophat2021

When Eugene played up against Mexico, they lost one of their starters for the year to a knee injury. They have all, but 2 coming back next year and should be really good again.

Weableau is really good too. No size but very athletic and multiple kids who can really shoot it. Will be interesting to see them match up with the Howard kid from Plattsburg (averaging around 34 per game). Plattsburg beat them last year in the playoffs.

My guess is Weableau will play Hartville in Championship.

Weableau is really good too. No size but very athletic and multiple kids who can really shoot it. Will be interesting to see them match up with the Howard kid from Plattsburg (averaging around 34 per game). Plattsburg beat them last year in the playoffs.

My guess is Weableau will play Hartville in Championship.
This guy wins the mosports bracket contest ^^^^

Eugene vs Hartville was definitely the state championship game when they played. No disrespect to the other final four teams.
Agree and see my previous post in this thread. IMO it was unfortunate for Eugene that we went away from the neutral site format this year and just as unfortunately they had to go to the home court of the eventual state champion in the sectional round. Sometimes the Gods smile on you and sometimes they don't I guess. No disrespect to Hartville, they did what they needed to do and are deserving state champs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT