ADVERTISEMENT

ClassIII Weapons AKA Machine Guns

wcfanfourever

Aug 7, 2005
Alba, Mo
it drives me nuts every time I hear ignorant people spout "machine guns aren't legal"

Here is a link to BATF form4,,,,,,,,,,,,,find your machine gun you want to buy. fill out this form in triplicate, passport photo and signature of local law enforcement official. Send it in with your $200 fee to the BATFand in a few months when approved and you have the tax stamp you will be the proud owner of a machine gun in Missouri.

There is a new online application that cuts the wait time down to about 3-4 months. It goes quicker for those of us who are already in the system and have been approved before.

Usually since the cheapest ClassIII weapon you can buy is an Uzi at around $12,000 your ClassIII weapons dealer will be more than glad to help you with it

https://www.atf.gov/file/61546/download

Numerous states have laws against machine guns. Those laws are still on the books.

And the Feds have almost a total ban the sales of machine guns made after 1986.

The substance of my point remains fully intact. I worded it slightly incorrectly. The second amendment applies to all governments in this country. Yet machine gun bans are ok. Why???

Last edited:
it drives me nuts every time I hear ignorant people spout "machine guns aren't legal"

Here is a link to BATF form4,,,,,,,,,,,,,find your machine gun you want to buy. fill out this form in triplicate, passport photo and signature of local law enforcement official. Send it in with your $200 fee to the BATFand in a few months when approved and you have the tax stamp you will be the proud owner of a machine gun in Missouri.

There is a new online application that cuts the wait time down to about 3-4 months. It goes quicker for those of us who are already in the system and have been approved before.

Usually since the cheapest ClassIII weapon you can buy is an Uzi at around $12,000 your ClassIII weapons dealer will be more than glad to help you with it

https://www.atf.gov/file/61546/download

I don't think that is what drove you "nuts".

I think regular people should own nuclear weapons. If there's a bad guy coming to rob my house, I want the option to wipe out 5 city blocks, you know, to protect my family. The only people you're hurting are law abiding citizens, because we know things like laws won't keep the the bad guys from using these weapons.

Reactions: HomeyR
Numerous states have laws against machine guns. Those laws are still on the books.

And the Feds have almost a total ban the sales of machine guns made after 1986.

The substance of my point remains fully intact. I worded it slightly incorrectly. The second amendment applies to all governments in this country. Yet machine gun bans are ok. Why???
38 out of 50 states allow ClassIII weapons and suppressor a.

The band in the other 12 states are NOT ok

Since no machine guns manufactured after 1986 can be transferred they are an excellent investment. There are thousands of machine guns and registered sears in the USA. You never hear of anyone using one in a crime do you????

38 out of 50 states allow ClassIII weapons and suppressor a.

The band in the other 12 states are NOT ok

Since no machine guns manufactured after 1986 can be transferred they are an excellent investment. There are thousands of machine guns and registered sears in the USA. You never hear of anyone using one in a crime do you????
No, but I'm sure if someone came over to your house unexpectedly, you would pepper the neighborhood with ammo from said machine gun.

Uzi stays locked up in gun safe. I have a simple short barrel Mosberg pump that stays in the corner just in case.

Biden and I agree on one thing,, if people actually have to defend their person or home about 99% of us be better off with a shotgun and #4 than any handgun or rifle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT