ADVERTISEMENT

Class 5 District Championship Projections as of week 7

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
All projections are using Calpreps to project the score of a championship game between the current top 2 seeds in each district. Have fun debating boys!!

District 1
Cardinal Ritter over Central (Cape...) 35 - 7

District 2
Eureka over Lafayette (Wildwood) 21 - 17

District 3
MICDS over Hazelwood East 21 - 7

District 4
FZN over FZW 31 - 20

District 5
Helias over Capital City 31 - 14

District 6
Republic over Branson 28 - 27

District 7
Carthage over Neosho 35 - 21

District 8
Platte County over St. Pius X (Kansas City) 38 - 28

That Republic/Branson game should be a really good one!

That Republic Branson score is interesting
breakfast-club-breakfast.gif

Reactions: thetophat2021
All projections are using Calpreps to project the score of a championship game between the current top 2 seeds in each district. Have fun debating boys!!

District 1
Cardinal Ritter over Central (Cape...) 35 - 7

District 2
Eureka over Lafayette (Wildwood) 21 - 17

District 3

District 4
FZN over FZW 31 - 20

District 5
Helias over Capital City 31 - 14

District 6
Republic over Branson 28 - 27

District 7
Carthage over Neosho 35 - 21

District 8
Platte County over St. Pius X (Kansas City) 38 - 28

That Republic/Branson game should be a really good one!
Quick question: If Districts 7 and 8 hold to form and it is indeed Carthage vs. Platte County where would that one be played?

That Republic Branson score is interesting
I think it's one of those that just doesn't have a human reality check factor. I do believe Branson is a pretty good team but at 6-0 they haven't played the same schedule as Republic so I don't really see it as that close of a game. The good thing is we will get to find out because no one is going to compete with either of those two or catch them in seeding points so they should remain as 1v2 for the final. My guess is this plays out similar to what we've seen in the Lebanon teams that have faced Webb or Carthage or Republic the last few years after having a solid season in a less competitive schedule.

D7 on the other hand is a crap shoot. 4 teams there that seem to have a realistic shot and I'm including Webb City because it seems stupid not to even though they have struggled offensively and are presently in the #5 position. It will be interesting to see how the seeding shuffles out over the next few weeks.

Reactions: mosofan
I don't see a scenario where GV isn't in the championship game. Too much progress with the others also way down. D7 super weak this year compared to years past

District 3

The only thing up for debate here is whether or not CalPreps gave us this figure based on a full game… or 2 minutes left in the 3rd Quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT