ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Nationalism

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
What the heck is going on? Josh Hawley announces today he favors Christian Nationalism. What part of freedom of religion is so hard to understand? Not even sure what CN is all about excpt for some 600 pg doctrine going around. But government has no business getting involved.

What the heck is going on? Josh Hawley announces today he favors Christian Nationalism. What part of freedom of religion is so hard to understand? Not even sure what CN is all about excpt for some 600 pg doctrine going around. But government has no business getting involved.
what that Josh said has anything to do with your freedom to worship as you please???

what that Josh said has anything to do with your freedom to worship as you please???
The amendment also allows American to NOT practice a religion. Otherwise, sooner or later, little jack and jills in WCMO will forced to kneel on a prayer rug someday.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. In other words, the government cannot endorse or denigrate religion and neither can it deprive any individual of their right to religious freedom ."

The amendment also allows American to NOT practice a religion. Otherwise, sooner or later, little jack and jills in WCMO will forced to kneel on a prayer rug someday.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. In other words, the government cannot endorse or denigrate religion and neither can it deprive any individual of their right to religious freedom ."
has Josh introduced any law in the Senate to establish a national religion, or keeping you from freely worshiping as you please?

has Josh introduced any law in the Senate to establish a national religion, or keeping you from freely worshiping as you please?
If you put a specific religion in a public school classroom, you're violating the right to NOT practice a religion.

These legislators will cut their nose off to spite their face. These states that are starting to add the 10 commandments to every classroom, require teaching the bible, etc, are they going to be ok with requiring the Quran to be posted as well, adding the Satanic bible to be required teaching, etc?

How much common sense is it to just keep the types of religions as a unit in history, let the FCA, type clubs keep meeting as long as it is student led and non mandatory, and allow the see you at the pole type things go on before school and again, non mandatory. I have had several preachers, teachers/admins, and legislators say the exact same thing. You either have to allow for none or allow for all.

If you put a specific religion in a public school classroom, you're violating the right to NOT practice a religion.
All the constitution says regarding religion is that "Congress Shall Pass No Law........."

Until the congress passes a law establishing a religion Josh H and his buddies are just beating you at your own game

These legislators will cut their nose off to spite their face. These states that are starting to add the 10 commandments to every classroom, require teaching the bible, etc, are they going to be ok with requiring the Quran to be posted as well, adding the Satanic bible to be required teaching, etc?

How much common sense is it to just keep the types of religions as a unit in history, let the FCA, type clubs keep meeting as long as it is student led and non mandatory, and allow the see you at the pole type things go on before school and again, non mandatory. I have had several preachers, teachers/admins, and legislators say the exact same thing. You either have to allow for none or allow for all.
I am a Christian, but agree that it should be choice. Public schools do not need to force any religion or religious beliefs on people. If a parent wants that they can pay to send their kid to a Private School.

Trump would probably get the contract to sell Bibles to schools, and the cult would rejoice and praise his business acumen.
Well every session of congress is opened with a prayer that is almost always given by someone of the Christian faith. If its OK for our elected representatives to use a Christian prayer to open government meetings I would think its ok for grade school kids to do the same.

I doubt it takes much to boggle your feeble old brain so I don't think I will worry about that much. I can just see you and Biden shuffling off to the shuffleboard court at the old folks home
No my man I'm being totally serious.

Before you type something out maybe have someone that is 1) Sane and 2) triple digit IQ 'proofread' your 'work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT