ADVERTISEMENT

Carthage at Waynesville

sw5890

Aug 18, 2015
Waynesville opens with a poor kick return and goes 3-0 to punt. Carthage scored but a penalty took it away, then failed on a 4th and 2.

Carthage stream has crackly audio and the video is way out of focus, trying to find one from waynesville.

Other than the really fast kelce kid slipping through for a 95yd td on the second possession Carthage has owned every aspect of the game.

Reactions: Rawlathaballa90
Waynesville had about 3 guys in motion on that touchdown, but Carthage got away with one touching that onside kick about 5 yards downfield.

Gonna have to stop allowing the obligatory 70 yard td runs but yeah, they looked good
Busted play by their best athlete. Yeah it’s not great but it’s not a complete disaster like you want to imply. Carthage is a good football team. Not sure Waynesville is the best measuring stick but they are going to be much better than last year.

Busted play by their best athlete. Yeah it’s not great but it’s not a complete disaster like you want to imply. Carthage is a good football team. Not sure Waynesville is the best measuring stick but they are going to be much better than last year.
Nowhere in my comments did I get close to implying it was a disaster. It was a major issue last year and will have to be cleared up to beat the good teams. That's it.
And yet again, I agree. They've got the players to make a run...and Murray is a beast at TE, that's for sure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT