ADVERTISEMENT

Bots Deleted - Congrats!

bman_turbo2000

Sep 23, 2003
Arnold, MO
I saw that bot posts got removed. So just to see how extensive the cleanup was I reviewed some of my blocks on those bots and those users either bot blocked or banned by Rivals as those profiles are not unavailable. I decided then to check a few other Rivals forums sites, same result, gone.

So the unthinkable has happened. They are gone and blocked. Only way for them to return is to create new accounts and post threads if that was left as an available option to those people. Of course if they looked at the ip locations and did a better block then it could keep them away for longer but that is less likely.

So with that you have your forums back.

I saw that bot posts got removed. So just to see how extensive the cleanup was I reviewed some of my blocks on those bots and those users either bot blocked or banned by Rivals as those profiles are not unavailable. I decided then to check a few other Rivals forums sites, same result, gone.

So the unthinkable has happened. They are gone and blocked. Only way for them to return is to create new accounts and post threads if that was left as an available option to those people. Of course if they looked at the ip locations and did a better block then it could keep them away for longer but that is less likely.

And would you look at that! Its a Friday!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
I checked pages 1-5 about 20 minutes ago. I saw a few bot threads on page 5 but they were from the same bot account. That account was made back 2020
makes sense. Let me say this. All of the bot accounts made over the past few weeks and months are from the same scammer or team of scammers. The ones you are refering could be a different cell with no ties to the current ones. I would note that account and keep it blocked.

makes sense. Let me say this. All of the bot accounts made over the past few weeks and months are from the same scammer or team of scammers. The ones you are refering could be a different cell with no ties to the current ones. I would note that account and keep it blocked.
Just checked. The threads from the 2020 account are GONE. However, at bottom of the current page 6, I saw 2 bot posts from the infamous redser45. That account was created back in 2016

Reactions: shoot90draw

Never underestimate evil criminals out there, though! Keep your eyes open, folks, and report ANYTHING suspicious.

Just checked. The threads from the 2020 account are GONE. However, at bottom of the current page 6, I saw 2 bot posts from the infamous redser45. That account was created back in 2016
That was, for years, the only bot account here. Whomever created it very likely hasn't even visited this site in many years.

purplehaze is a major suspect and (rhymes with doofus) is still up there but who cares so long as the bots are GOOOOOONE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT