ADVERTISEMENT

Biden needs to drop out.

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Biden is not fit to run for office, for the good of the Country he needs to step aside. How can the Dems point fingers at the Pubs and Trump when their own candidate is clearly not up for another 4 years.

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
“The hysterical Biden defenders are exactly the same as the hysterical Trump defenders and frankly this cult worship of our presidents is really scary and exactly the opposite of what that position was intended to be when created by our founding fathers.”

Meghan McCain

“The hysterical Biden defenders are exactly the same as the hysterical Trump defenders and frankly this cult worship of our presidents is really scary and exactly the opposite of what that position was intended to be when created by our founding fathers.”

Meghan McCain
Behind closed doors he is as sharp as a tack.....this is why we honestly have not seen him much at all during his presidency. If he does not drop out he is no better than Trump and cares nothing about the country.

I agree with most all of that. He needs to step out for the country. I think he believes he is the only one who can beat Trump. He doesn't have anyone around him telling him the truth. I believe he will drop out soon though. I think the drum beat will become too much. Similar to Nixon but not.

How the f does he think he's the only one that can beat Trump, he can't put a sentence together. Y'all got problems

They keep saying he won the primary process, but we didn’t get to see him debate prior to that process and no real contenders ran against him. His people have F’d up the country. If Trump wins our country will never be the same.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
They keep saying he won the primary process, but we didn’t get to see him debate prior to that process and no real contenders ran against him. His people have F’d up the country. If Trump wins our country will never be the same.
If Trump wins our country will have a chance to be great again. Left wing democrat jacktards are driving our great nation into the outhouse

If Trump wins our country will have a chance to be great again. Left wing democrat jacktards are driving our great nation into the outhouse
So serious question, what will Trump do to make our country great again? How will he attack inflation, what policy has he named that will help that and specifics, or will it be we will build a big beautiful wall and Mexico will pay for it all over again.

So serious question, what will Trump do to make our country great again? How will he attack inflation, what policy has he named that will help that and specifics, or will it be we will build a big beautiful wall and Mexico will pay for it all over again.
The things he is running on will blow up the inflation rate. But he will blame Biden and the cult will eat it up.

So the Dems wanted the Pubs to invoke the 25th Amendment when it was Clear Trump was unstable at the end of his presidency.
So now do the Dems have the courage that the Pubs lacked to actually Put the Country ahead of the Party and invoke the 25th Amendment? Its time for the Dems to show they are not beholden and bending over to one man like the Maga/Pub party and oust Biden.
Dems this is a time to prove you are better smarter than the MagaPubs please don't do like them and go down to your knees and lose all pride and swallow for some old fool, oust Biden!

Reactions: Arcola
Dems who came out against him a few days ago are already caving.
Heard Hakim Jefferies was having a Meeting. What became of that?
Biden could come out and kill it in the next debate, but my Great Grandad also drove his car without hitting something once in awhile , still didn't mean we should let him drive....

I don't think there are any liberals on here who want Biden to continue.

I don't think there are any liberals on here who want Biden to continue.
But that wasn't the case until the debate. I think the biggest gripe from me is people denying his decline for so long. He has been on the downhill his whole presidency but it just came to light after the debate? Come on

But that wasn't the case until the debate. I think the biggest gripe from me is people denying his decline for so long. He has been on the downhill his whole presidency but it just came to light after the debate? Come on
I don't think many were in denial I don't know how many times over the last several months the press would push people on why we were not seeing him un unscripted interviews and they would try to reassure people that he didn't want to make this about him and behind closed doors he was sharp as ever. However many didn't believe that and that is why after the debate the Dems are jumping all over this, because they have wondered this for awhile.
He may still go out and look sharp once in awhile but even those with Dementia will have normal days, Bidens time has passed.

What about Trump’s decline? What about his convictions? Where is the media and 65TPT demanding him to step down?

What about Trump’s decline? What about his convictions? Where is the media and 65TPT demanding him to step down?
Dude can you not read? How many times have I stated that I can't stand Trump and won't be voting for him. Just because I lean conservative doesn't mean I like Trump. I can still be conservative and not like Trump. Both can be true my friend. If it were up to me, I would rather see Tim Scott be the Republican nominee.

Have you ever listened to Tim Scott? Good grief. I still don’t see you demanding Trump step down. Yet progressives are begging Biden to retire.

Have you ever listened to Tim Scott? Good grief. I still don’t see you demanding Trump step down. Yet progressives are begging Biden to retire.
You create things in your own mind. I commented on a Post about Biden stepping down. You want to put one up for Trump and I'd do the same dang thing. I have stated numerous times about how they're both terrible candidates. Have never once backed Trump and you think I'm in love with him because I obviously have conservative viewpoints. You are a stubborn old man that creates things in his own mind.

Dude can you not read? How many times have I stated that I can't stand Trump and won't be voting for him. Just because I lean conservative doesn't mean I like Trump. I can still be conservative and not like Trump. Both can be true my friend. If it were up to me, I would rather see Tim Scott be the Republican nominee.
I am a conservative leaning to the moderate side. I honestly do not recognize the republic party today. I like some of the policies, but honestly none of that has turned into meaningful legislation lately. I am also a Christian but the party feels like it still talks about values, it doesn't practice them. I hope once Trump is done we can find our way back to a party of principle lets work to pay down the debt!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeyR and 65TPT
I think Biden will drop out within a week. I think they need to completely catch the gop off guard and run a Dem Governor. GOP will be scrambling to find dirt on a newbie candidate and it will drive Trump nuts.

I think Biden will drop out within a week. I think they need to completely catch the gop off guard and run a Dem Governor. GOP will be scrambling to find dirt on a newbie candidate and it will drive Trump nuts.
Hold off until Friday or over the weekend. Make the Republicans have a convention with no idea who they are running against next week. There will be a panic on their part. That is if they even get their house in order. Have they figured out their delegates from Missouri yet?

Reactions: Toots_mcgee
How about this one.
Biden stays in. Squeaks out a win.
Business as unusual until a health problem forces him to step down. We then are stuck with President “Word Salad” Kamala Harris.

How about this one.
Biden stays in. Squeaks out a win.
Business as unusual until a health problem forces him to step down. We then are stuck with President “Word Salad” Kamala Harris.
Four years ago not even people in her own party wanted to support her and she dropped out two months before primaries even started. Biden didn't hide the fact his VP would be a black woman. She is the poster child for DEI progressives

Let’s vote for Trump no matter who they run. Character doesn’t matter. Insurrectionist, Rapist and fraud. The trifecta.

“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

Joseph Heller, Catch-22 1961

Let’s vote for Trump no matter who they run. Character doesn’t matter. Insurrectionist, Rapist and fraud. The trifecta.

“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”

Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Thank you James Taggart.

From the guy that wasn't impressed with Cantwell.

LOL your takes are the worst in the history of history.
Well I only saw him twice last year. But against Webb and Rockhurst he had trouble keeping people out of the backfield, they were getting around him all night.

Throwing a steel ball doesn't make you a football player

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
He was a sophomore. And his agility and blocking in the second level was amazing for his size. He is a 5 star. And Blinded is an accurate description for you.

I mean are these things really happening? I don’t watch all this stuff but it shows up on my feed. We have a liar and idiot in Trump on one side and this jello brain on the other.

I had a long talk today with my 96-year-old mother. She can express her thoughts in a more logical and coherent manner than either Trump or Biden and doesn’t lose her train of thought. They both have no business being in charge of a government nor an army.

SO you agree he cant pass block, but because he was a sophomore that is OK???

I would wait until he actually shows he can play the position before I anointed him great. D end for the Rock ate his lunch all night

SO you agree he cant pass block, but because he was a sophomore that is OK???

I would wait until he actually shows he can play the position before I anointed him great. D end for the Rock ate his lunch all night
If the dude was at Webb you'd put him in the NFL HOF already.

You're probably the most biased clown around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT