ADVERTISEMENT

A Fun Test

Albert C. Slater

Oct 19, 2017
Bayside, CA
I wont be fighting the drug dealers this weekend. So I imagine all the relevant threads will be buried come Monday. However, maybe this will let the bots come to an end. I say, if the drug dealers are still here come Monday morning, we migrate to another forum to time being.

Reactions: shoot90draw
I wont be fighting the drug dealers this weekend. So I imagine all the relevant threads will be buried come Monday. However, maybe this will let the bots come to an end. I say, if the drug dealers are still here come Monday morning, we migrate to another forum to time being.
I agree. Let's see what happens. Many pretty dormant ones on this site plus I can search other ones in Rivals.

It is way beyond drug ads now. The most massive bot attack I have ever seen and I am on tons of internet sites social or no. The big key is why is Rivals literally doing NOTHING about it? This has now moved out of my emotional range. Approaching the whole thing as all business moving forward. Good side is I don't get upset about it. Bad side is I will have zero feelings/regard for whomever it turns out is doing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT