ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Hansbrough to enter the National Collegiate Hall of Fame Hall.

3Rfan

Aug 23, 2002
I forgot all the stuff he accomplished at UNC but it was crazy.
They never lost to Duke while he was there, he is UNC's all-time NCAA tourney scoring leader with 325 points, The 2008 National Player if the Year and the ACC's all-time leading scorer with 2,872 and the only player inACC history to earn First Team All-America and All-ACC honors in each if his seasons.

Last edited:
I forgot all the stuff he accomplished at UNC but it was crazy.
They never lost to Duke while he was there, he is UNC's all-time NCAA tourney scoring leader with 325 points, The 2008 National Player if the Year and the ACC's all-time leading scorer with 2,872 and the only player inACC history torn First Team All-America and All-ACC honors in each if his seasons.
He is well deserved. He was one of the all time greatest college basketball players. Top 10 for sure and probably top 5.

He is well deserved. He was one of the all time greatest college basketball players. Top 10 for sure and probably top 5.
We knew he was a beast in HS but I didn't that kind of college career coming at that level, he just out worked everybody ALL the time!

We knew he was a beast in HS but I didn't that kind of college career coming at that level, he just out worked everybody ALL the time!
Tyler simply played harder than anyone I've ever seen. He was never the most talented guy on the floor. But he was relentless in everything he did. If you want to show young kids what "want to" can do for you just show them a few of his games. We got our first taste of him in 6th grade I think it was. He wore our guys out and gave us a glimpse of what was to come. I just told the boys don't hang your heads, he's going to do that to a lot of people for a long time. It was fun watching him for all those years. And Ben too, who was a pretty good player in his own right. It would have been nice to see them end up at the home state U. But Tyler made the right choice. He got way more accolades nationally being at Carolina than he ever would have at Mizzou. He definitely deserves to be in the College HoF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT