ADVERTISEMENT

This can't be serious!

Anyone even considering voting for him is an imbecile. He is not a serious human being and he is completely unqualified to run the federal government. Our country has become a joke. 90 indictments—-we’ll nominate you!!! Brain worm—that makes me like him!! Good lord.
Maybe I should spell it out so you can be in on the joke and not a joke next time.

The joke is I would rather vote for a guy with brain worms than the two people we currently have to choose from and I would like him more and be more willing to vote for him if he ate more brain worms.

post95729-1.webp
images

Maybe I should spell it out so you can be in on the joke and not a joke next time.

The joke is I would rather vote for a guy with brain worms than the two people we currently have to choose from and I would like him more and be more willing to vote for him if he ate more brain worms.
And I will re-spell it out. The admin we have right now isn’t going to thrill anyone but they know how to govern, they don’t hate red or blue states, they aren’t morally bankrupt, and if the most radical thing they want to do is forgive college loans from a corrupt system and make sure people have healthcare, then anyone who would consider replacing them with an inexperienced, unqualified idiot who admitted in a 2012 deposition that he has short term memory loss, long term memory loss and clear cognitive problems—-IS AN IMBECILE.

Reactions: Expect2Win
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT