ADVERTISEMENT

Season Outlook

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
I'm a KC guy so I can only speak to that area.I was all set to think Oak Park makes a run at the title, but I forgot about this incoming freshman Cameron Barnes at Lees Summit West playing alongside Chaz Watson. Barnes looks to be one the best freshmen in the country. I'm assuming he goes to Link next year. Oak Park's guards are as solid as they come and I think they got a Free State transfer that came over with Collins.
Will Plattsburg get some extra help for Michael Isaia Howard to make another run at the title in C2?
NKC seems to have had an overhaul as well bringing in guys and Webb transferring out to Staley to play with Wilson. LSN with a few transfers as well.
What about the rest of the state?

Wow, Aaron Rowe #1 2025 recruit in Missouri just left Link to go back to Father Tolton. Aaron Rowe and Exavier Wilson #2 2025 in the same backcourt along with a 6'6 and 6'5 guys down low.
I don't know how districts lineup but I imagine Class 4 is Vashon vs. Father Tolton.

Reactions: da bears 25
Wow, Aaron Rowe #1 2025 recruit in Missouri just left Link to go back to Father Tolton. Aaron Rowe and Exavier Wilson #2 2025 in the same backcourt along with a 6'6 and 6'5 guys down low.
I don't know how districts lineup but I imagine Class 4 is Vashon vs. Father Tolton.
They have a 6'7 gd coming in from Ukraine as well. Question is what will mshsaa do? Last year 3 kids had to sit a year when transferring in. My guess is, there will not be enough basketballs for all of them if they are eligible. Can you play with 3 at a time? LOL

They have a 6'7 gd coming in from Ukraine as well. Question is what will mshsaa do? Last year 3 kids had to sit a year when transferring in. My guess is, there will not be enough basketballs for all of them if they are eligible. Can you play with 3 at a time? LOL
How is that different than what Principia is doing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT