ADVERTISEMENT

Report says Biden has acute CRS

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
He could not even remember when he was vice President or key details of his life.

Report said he knowingly and willfully kept and distributed Top Secret Information after he was vice president

Biden couldn't even remember when his son died

He could not even remember when he was vice President or key details of his life.

Report said he knowingly and willfully kept and distributed Top Secret Information after he was vice president

it's almost like Hur was a trump appointee.

• Haha
Reactions: pgapro29
Yep and he is still better than Trump.
😂😂 Your TDS has reached new levels. Why do you keep comparing Biden to Trump? If Trump is obviously the worst thing that’s ever happened to the country and a threat to democracy, why would you set the bar so low for our current president? I’m assuming you also support standards based grading and equitable outcomes for all?

😂😂 Your TDS has reached new levels. Why do you keep comparing Biden to Trump? If Trump is obviously the worst thing that’s ever happened to the country and a threat to democracy, why would you set the bar so low for our current president? I’m assuming you also support standards based grading and equitable outcomes for all?
Maybe because they are running against each other? Bahahahahaha. What is wrong with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win

And Trump has a pathological narcissistic personality disorder

Why do you keep comparing Biden to Trump?
Well like Duck said, they are running against each other. Give me another option besides the clown who spent $7 million to run his uncle's commercial with his picture instead, and I will consider them and compare them to Biden.
I’m assuming you also support standards based grading and equitable outcomes for all?
What does that have to do with anything?
Since we should all be expecting students to master standards, I guess I do.
What do you believe?
Well gee I was a coach, so I guess I don't expect equitable outcomes for all.

You mean Biden's Daddy?
GettyImages-1000209212-e1531765127745.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT