ADVERTISEMENT

First Colorado vs Missouri High School 8-Man Football Game since ?????

Mo8ManFootball

Nov 24, 2020
Haxtun (CO) is traveling to St. Paul Lutheran (Concordia) for an 8-Man Football Game this Saturday at 1pm. As far as I know, it’s the first ever 8-man game between high schools from Colorado and Missouri.

Haxtun won state in 2021 and was the runner up in 2022. I believe the Fighting Bulldogs are ranked second in Colorado and have a junior QB who accounted for 2800 yards and 31 TDs as a sophomore. St. Paul is ranked 5th in Missouri and have Jayden Maggert.

Haxtun (CO) is traveling to St. Paul Lutheran (Concordia) for an 8-Man Football Game this Saturday at 1pm. As far as I know, it’s the first ever 8-man game between high schools from Colorado and Missouri.

Haxtun won state in 2021 and was the runner up in 2022. I believe the Fighting Bulldogs are ranked second in Colorado and have a junior QB who accounted for 2800 yards and 31 TDs as a sophomore. St. Paul is ranked 5th in Missouri and have Jayden Maggert.
Haxtun is a MAJOR Colorado 8-man power. Very interesting to see how front range and flatland Colorado FB compares to NWMO indeed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT