ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four scores

Ftballfan16

Sep 3, 2009
Principia 37 Norwood 25.
Score was tied at 25 with 5 minutes left. Norwood didn't score after that.

I'm sitting here at Mizzou arena wishing some of these games were at Hearnes. Maybe then the Final Four wouldn't be spread out over 4 days. It's stupid to have games at 10am on a Wednesday morning!
Why would they not have some of the games at Hearnes like they have the games at the two arenas in Springfield?

No wait, I know why... it rhymes with "honey" :rolleyes:

The way Skyline plays defense wears down not only the other team but the refs as well. They called 1 foul in the 3rd quarter. Skyline just mauled Tipton in the 3rd quarter to put the game away. I like the way Skyline plays defense and if the refs swallow the whistle you have no chance.

Reactions: TadQueasy
Why would they not have some of the games at Hearnes like they have the games at the two arenas in Springfield?

No wait, I know why... it rhymes with "honey" :rolleyes:
Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

Was not really that close. Tipton got a lot of points late when Skyline was running the clock out up by 15. Tipton had trouble with the foot speed of Skyline. 2 good teams going at it.
Urbana Skyline is one of what I call the "legacy" programs. They were doing similar when I was in HS and that was eons and eons ago.............

The way Skyline plays defense wears down not only the other team but the refs as well. They called 1 foul in the 3rd quarter. Skyline just mauled Tipton in the 3rd quarter to put the game away. I like the way Skyline plays defense and if the refs swallow the whistle you have no chance.
Yep happens all the time. Strafford over the last decade has done this too.

Yep happens all the time. Strafford over the last decade has done this too.
I don't know about this year's or even last year's team, but previous Strafford teams have always known how to work over the refs. The biggest flopper by far that I've ever seen play girls high school basketball was a Strafford player

Okay I'll play along just for fun lol...

Skyline is south of highway 54

Is Joplin the center of SWMO like Jeff City is the center of Central MO? Better comparison is if Skyline is closer to Springfield or Jeff City

Is Joplin the center of SWMO like Jeff City is the center of Central MO? Better comparison is if Skyline is closer to Springfield or Jeff City
Just over "halfway" between Warsaw and Springfield. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a little town called that....................oh wait.

Skyline mid mo basketball power.

Delta couldn't make 3's and didnt get off as many as they normally do I dont think and they got ate inside and on the boards. Cairo kept making runners and other drives to the rim

Fair Grove defeated El Dorado Springs in the state title game. Neither team could throw the ball in the ocean.

Reactions: Arcola
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT