ADVERTISEMENT

Doniphan

sad situation all the way around.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

I am just very curious about this situation in Doniphan. I see that the game at Pleasant Hope was listed as exhibition and as JV and Doniphan lost by a bunch. That is kind of strange and makes me wonder what happened there (why it is JV and why it is exhibition). And then I notice the head coach of Doniphan has been listed as Jameson Allen. Is that the same Jameson Allen that was at Lutheran South back when Cody Schrader played there? And if so, what would Jameson Allen be doing going down to Doniphan MO to coach. Strange. And if he is the one that just quit, what the heck did he think he was getting into down there? I am sure I am missing out on some things but that is just weird and I am just curious.

I am just very curious about this situation in Doniphan. I see that the game at Pleasant Hope was listed as exhibition and as JV and Doniphan lost by a bunch. That is kind of strange and makes me wonder what happened there (why it is JV and why it is exhibition). And then I notice the head coach of Doniphan has been listed as Jameson Allen. Is that the same Jameson Allen that was at Lutheran South back when Cody Schrader played there? And if so, what would Jameson Allen be doing going down to Doniphan MO to coach. Strange. And if he is the one that just quit, what the heck did he think he was getting into down there? I am sure I am missing out on some things but that is just weird and I am just curious.
Nobody in their right mind would hire him. I'm guessing he was their only applicant.

Reactions: RawMeat_III
Richmond native. After being an an assistant at Moberly and maybe elsewhere, was head coach at UCity in 15 and 16 and Lutheran South in 16 and 17. Went to Cameron as an assistant and the was head coach at Macon in 20 and 21 and quit mid season at Macon in 21.

There is a group of people in town who wants football and as a group they fund football - does not cost school much at all. They raise about 15 k a year and work hard. Doniphan for football

Kids are great and hard working

Most of the town is against football

Allen was the only outside coach to apply. Two assistants last year got non serious interviews. One has relationships with most players most kids in school was well liked by community and had state championship experience from sw Missouri. He found another job when passed up and was disrespected by admin. Ot

Allen ended with 15 kids in hs and same in middle school after starting with 30. Was respected by community until he was rude to kids ahd families. I don’t know of any racism towards him.

I’m my opinion board and admin does not want football. Kids do not deserve this nor do their families.

There is a group of people in town who wants football and as a group they fund football - does not cost school much at all. They raise about 15 k a year and work hard. Doniphan for football

Allen was the only outside coach to apply. Two assistants last year got non serious interviews. One has relationships with most players most kids in school was well liked by community and had state championship experience from sw Missouri. He found another job when passed up and was disrespected by admin. Ot

Allen ended with 15 kids in hs and same in middle school after starting with 30. Was respected by community until he was rude to kids ahd families. I don’t know of any racism towards him.

I’m my opinion board and admin does not want football. Kids do not deserve this nor do their families.
It sounds like theres only one COACH who can save that football program.....

Why is Doniphan so anti-football? I'm a little familiar with the area, used to play them in basketball at MVBT Liberty.

I heard a student used a racial slur in his class. and administration did the minimum they had to.

If anyone here knows the lore of the Doniphan radio station call sign then you would understand why I don't think they just simply quit. They were likely ran out of town. Doniphan is not the most welcoming place for people of the coach's racial persuasion. What I want to know and it was never became clear to me is why Jason Lance left the head coach position. He left his long time job as a junior high coach at Bluff when the Doniphan program relaunched I believe was head for a year, and all of a sudden someone else is named head coach? What was the story there?

Reactions: _slo_mo_
If anyone here knows the lore of the Doniphan radio station call sign then you would understand why I don't think they just simply quit. They were likely ran out of town. Doniphan is not the most welcoming place for people of the coach's racial persuasion. What I want to know and it was never became clear to me is why Jason Lance left the head coach position. He left his long time job as a junior high coach at Bluff when the Doniphan program relaunched I believe was head for a year, and all of a sudden someone else is named head coach? What was the story there?
dave-chappelle-clayton-bigsby.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT